Coaching Call #382 – How Can He Step Into What He Wants?
In today’s call we’re going to get in touch with this caller’s physical pain to find out what’s holding him back energetically. This caller had a traumatic birth where he nearly died coming into the world. Because of his knowledge of LOA and energy he’s connected this trauma with the fear about his ability to achieve what he wants in his reality and whether or not he can manifest all that he wants to manifest. When he tries to work through his trauma and align himself with what he wants, it results in physical pain which becomes too overwhelming for him.
What fears brings his memory back to his birth? Is his traumatic birth a reason for him not getting what he wants? Can he release the pain and fear of his birth and step into what he wants?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re experiencing physical pain when trying to release your fears.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller knows what LOA is all about, but he wants conformation that he’s doing it right.
- He’s not fully allowing himself to go for what he really wants because of identifying with his emotional traumas.
- He’s been working with his birth trauma and bypassing his emotions to use LOA.
- Does LOA require us to bypass and ignore our emotions?
- How can he release the trauma around his birth?
- Should we try to control our negative feelings or should we embrace them?
- How can he align his energy with being fully present and being himself?
- How can he release his fear of feeling inadequate and stupid?
- How can we allow our energy to move through us?
- Is it our responsible to wake people up?
- What does it mean to “shine your light?”
- What are we here to do?
- Does it take forever to get what we want?
- Can we really get what we want?
- How can we stop using our traumas as excuses for not getting what we want?
- What are beliefs?
*I lost the connection before we’d finished the coaching call. However, I’ve decided to still publish it because there’s so much value here and I didn’t want you guys to miss out. You’re welcome!!