Coaching Call #377- How Can She Release Her Blocks And Get The Career She Wants?Buy
This caller is a college professor working in a discipline that doesn’t light her fire anymore. She’s working towards another PHD in a discipline that she definitely wants to do, but things aren’t going to plan; things aren’t coming together easily. One co-worker, in particular, is making things very awkward for her. Unfortunately, for her, the decisions he’s making could stop her from moving forward which is causing her a lot of stress and worry.
Is this co-worker responsible for what happens to her? What is this co-worker showing her? What inner work can she do that will release him from her reality? Once she’s released him how can she align her energy with the career she wants? And, what limiting beliefs does she need to remove to get a career that gives her passion, inspiration, and joy.
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you have blocks, whether it’s people, or limiting beliefs that are stopping the career you want, from being in your reality.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller is a college professor in a discipline that doesn’t light her fire.
- She’s been working towards a second PHD but things aren’t going to plan.
- One co-worker in particular is making things very difficult for her.
- Can we align ourselves with solutions if we do the inner work?
- Why is this particular co-worker in her reality?
- Why do we need to align our energy first to deal with negative manifestations?
- How can she release this co-worker from her reality?
- How do we know when we’ve released something negative with an anger release?
- Is a door closing on us an obstacle to what we want?
- Should we just allow our manifestations to unfold and follow the unknown?
- How can she align her energy with what she wants in her career?
- What limiting belief is blocking the career she wants coming into her reality?
- When is the right time to job hunt?