Coaching Call #370 – How Can She Stop Trying To Fix People?
This caller is owed money from a person she’s known for many years and who she’s very close with. But, instead of taking responsibility for fixing the situation, she’s blaming herself for the actions of this person. She’s been advised to take him to the small claims court to get her money, but she doesn’t want to do this because she cares too much about his feelings and not her own. In fact she cares about everyone she meets and she wants to try to uplift them as best as she can. Her desire to help everyone is now beginning to feel like an obligation to her.
Why is she struggling to take control of the situation between herself and this man? What’s the difference between taking blame and taking responsibility? Why does she blame herself for his actions? As lightworkers are we responsible for uplifting everyone and anyone? And, do we have an obligation to put other people’s feeling before our own?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you want to know the difference between blame and responsibility, and if you also want to know how to help others without it diminishing your own needs.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller’s vibration is rising so rapidly that she believes the Universe is in control and not her.
- Her vibration isn’t steady, and it’s causing her to relive negative past events.
- She knows that true enlightenment is not about blame but she feels stuck.
- Is she really moving backward, and has she become stuck in her current reality?
- What’s the difference between taking blame and taking responsibility?
- Why is she blaming herself for someone else’s actions?
- How can we release self-blame?
- Can we fix and help somebody else?
- How can she vibrationally release the person who is creating her self-blame?
- Is she responsible for fixing everyone and anyone?
- Do limiting beliefs have layers to them?
- Is everyone powerful enough to fix themselves?
- Who is the person she should focus on?
- How do you know if something is going to be fun for you?