Coaching Call #368 – What Emotional Pain Is Behind Her Feeling of Scarcity?
This caller wants to buy a horse and a new car, but when she thinks about buying these things she talks herself out of it because she’s retired and on a limited income. She questions whether she should because they are wants rather than needs and decides against getting either, coming to the conclusion that she doesn’t need to buy a horse or car, since they are not a necessity. She’s tried shifting her beliefs about scarcity, but then her panic sets in about how much things will cost if things go wrong.
During the call we learned that she grew up in a middle-class family where there was money coming into the household, but her parents didn’t like to spend it unnecessarily.
Why does she have beliefs around scarcity? Are her beliefs supporting her or limiting her? Are our needs and wants the same thing? Should we only align our energy with what we need or should we strive for what we want? Do her parents beliefs around money have any affect on how she views money?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you want to create more abundance in your reality.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller recently lost her horse, but doesn’t feel ready to replace him due to money.
- She’s also not replaced her car because of her limited finances.
- She’s tried shifting her beliefs around money but she starts to panic about her lack of it.
- Where do her beliefs about money come from?
- What unresolved issues does she have around her parents and are they linked to money?
- What was her parents priority instead of her own?
- How can she resolve her emotional pain with her parents?
- Why does she have feelings of resentment around money?
- Why didn’t her parents feel safe even though they had money?
- How does she feel when she thinks about buying something she really wants?
- What’s the difference between being frugal and being cheap?
- How can she align her energy with buying the horse she wants?
- Is it our vibration or words that are important to create the reality we want?
*This call was recorded when it was the winter months in Canada and before enrollment for Reality Academy.