Coaching Call #360 – How Can She Release Her Self-Loathing About How She Looks?
This caller has extra weight issues coupled with medical problems, including diabetes. She’s really angry and ashamed, and she feels ugly being overweight. She can’t bring herself to look in the mirror because of how she looks, and, although she’s tried dieting before and using willpower to release her weight the issue is still there for her.
Is being overweight connected to diabetes? How can she accept herself right now while being overweight? Does dieting and exercising work for long-term, healthy weight loss? Is willpower needed to lose weight? And, what does she need to do to release her weight and health issues the LOA way?
Listen in to find out more!
If you’re either overweight or have medical issues (or both), and you want an energetic solution to get your body back into balance, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller has health issues that she would like to address, including her weight and diabetes.
- Is weight and being a diabetic connected?
- Is our experience of a medical issue something we should look at before we say it’s a problem?
- Should we allow our body to do what it needs to do?
- How does being overweight make her feel?
- Why do we want to lose weight very quickly?
- Is overeating a symptom or a cause of being overweight?
- How can she stop seeing herself as ugly?
- Why do we hold ourselves to an unrealistic standard of beauty?
- Why are we attracted to another person?
- How can she start to honor her body?
- Can she stop criticizing herself about how she looks?
- How can she see herself as perfect just the way she is?
- What is willpower for?
- How can she work with her Chakras?