Coaching Call #334 – Why Is She Ill Right Before A Major Shift In Her Energy?
For the past 3 years this caller has had an amazing life with things happening for her that she didn’t think she would ever manifest. She now has a new career that she loves, and for the first time in over 10 years she experienced a healthy romantic relationship. Her relationship with her family is now also better than it’s ever been. So, with everything going so well for her now, why did she apply for this call?
The reason she applied for this call is because right before she has a major shift in energy she gets really sick, both physically and mentally. Not just an illness where she’s slightly off color for a few days, but illnesses that completely knock her off her feet, including suffering from a mental breakdown.
So, what’s going on here? Why is her physical body reacting this way when she’s ready to shift her energy? Are her body and emotions communicating with each other? What causes us to suffer with mental illness and should we take medication to help with our healing process? What limiting beliefs does this caller need to release to stop this physical reaction to her rise in energy?
Listen in to find out more!
If you want to learn how our bodies and emotions are connected, and why we get both physically and mentally ill, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is now experiencing an amazing life after years of things not working out for her.
- However, right before a major shift in energy, she becomes either physically or mentally very ill.
- Can anti-depression medicine help or hinder your recovery?
- Why is she getting physically ill right before a big shift in energy?
- Why do we fear our fears?
- Do we have to be emotionally strong all the time?
- What happens to our bodies when we overwork ourselves on a regular basis?
- Should we take medication when we’re ill?
- Do our bodies and emotions communicate with us?
- Why is it a good idea to be authentic with other people?
- How do we create our own suffering?
- How can you step into your fears and release them?
- Are social media lives real?
- What creates depression?
- Is the US going through a wake-up call?
*During the call a couple of my blog posts were mentioned, so I’ve added them here for you. You’re welcome!