Coaching Call #318 – Is She Able To Trust Again After Being Ripped Off In The Past?
This caller has invested money with the promise of getting a very large amount of money back in return. However, because she’s been swindled before she’s finding it very difficult to release the fears of being ripped off again. The person who is holding onto her investment hasn’t given any signs of being untrustworthy, but no matter how much this caller tries to soothe her fears they won’t go away.
While her fear around this transaction is so high are there any physical actions she can take to ease her fears before working on the emotional part of releasing her fears? When is the best time for her to work on her negative emotions about trusting someone who, as yet, hasn’t given her any just cause not to trust her? And, can she release this fear and get into a feeling of things working out for her?
This call is for you if you have fears around trusting people because you’ve had negative experiences in the past.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller has invested money with a woman who she’s not sure is trustworthy.
- Why is she feeling this mistrust towards this woman?
- What proof can she seek to ease her fears?
- Can taking action before working on our fears help to soothe them?
- What will happen if she listens to her fear of mistrusting this woman?
- How can she get into the feeling of things working out for her?
- How can she learn to trust herself more?
- Can a feeling of fear be a manifestation?
- Why are we prepared to suffer for our fears?
- How can we stop suppressing our fears?