Coaching Call #297 – Can She Have Relationships That Don’t Come With Strings Attached?Buy
This caller is having repeated manifestations that are very challenging, especially in the relationships department. Her last long-term partner, who was full of passion in the bedroom, which she liked, was also quite domineering outside of the bedroom, which she didn’t like. Being in a relationship with a domineering man meant, for her, that she was losing the independence she had gained from her family, especially from her domineering father, when she left to go and live in Canada some years ago.
This pattern of being domineered by men is something she wants to break away from, but once again, she’s finding herself repeating the same old pattern of being in relationships with these types of men. She doesn’t want relationships where there are strings attached, but she doesn’t know how to stop it.
Why has she attracted relationships where losing her independence manifests as a fear for her? Does she have to lose her independence to be in a loving, authentic relationship? Can she attract a relationship where the man is domineering in the areas where she wants, and not domineering in the areas where she wants something completely different?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re finding yourself in a relationship that isn’t authentic or making you feel loved and honored.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller is experiencing repeated manifestations that are challenging for her.
- Why are repeated challenging manifestations beneficial to us?
- At what point should we take a look at our negative emotions?
- What’s the difference between being loved and being manipulated?
- Why does the word “passion” have a negative undertone for her?
- What’s the difference between dominate and domineering?
- Are our behaviors perceived the same way regardless of a situation?
- Does being in a relationship mean we have to give up our independence?
- Will a constructive anger release help to release her beliefs that relationships come with strings attached?
- What’s more important; the relationship you want or whom it comes through?
- What is the best type of relationship to be in?
- Should we take note of someones words or their actions?
- How can we honor ourselves in a relationship?