Coaching Call #243 – He Can’t Manifest What He Truly Wants
This caller knows he can manifest some of the things that he wants because he’s done it already. However, what he has manifested recently came with unexpected strings attached. One of his struggles is that he can’t get into the feeling of having already received exactly what he wants. He gets obsessed with trying to focus on his future, but then it doesn’t work out quite how he expected.
Why do we sometimes manifest only part of what we want? How do we get into the feeling of having already received it when it hasn’t shown up yet? Why is living in the now and not obsessing about the future such an important part of this reality creation process?
This call is for you if manifesting what you want is kind of showing up, but your manifestations aren’t quite what you expected.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller can’t get into the feeling of having already received what he wants.
- He also gets a feeling that life isn’t fair when he sees others getting what they want, when he doesn’t.
- Is he just settling for what he has at the moment?
- How long should you get into the feeling of what you want?
- Why does his life feel like a prison right now?
- How can he get into the feeling of living in his dream home?
- Why is being in the now an important part of energy work?
- What happens when we add the word “but” to our visualizations?
- Do we have to focus on the nitty-gritty details of what we want to manifest it?
- What are the benefits of dreaming big?
- How can he activate the frequency of what he wants?
- When do our manifestations come into our reality?
- How can we get into the fun of life and stop a feeling of boredom?
- How can we learn to trust the process?