Coaching Call #211 – She Can’t Love Herself Unconditionally Because She’s Overweight
This caller has been carrying extra weight for about 10 years and until she is as thin as she wants to be she can’t accept or love herself unconditionally.
In this call we look at the general energetic reasons why we carry excess weight, and we explore if weight gain is caused by our food choices, or does it go much deeper than that?
We use a technique that will help you to feel better about yourself, unconditionally, and we work on how to focus your energy to get you on the path to healthy skinny.
This call is for you if you’ve forgotten just how lovable you are, extra body weight included. You’re welcome!
Topics covered on this call
- She is carrying extra weight which she has tried to get rid of for 10 years.
- She finds it difficult to accept herself while carrying this extra weight.
- Is her weight the cause as to why she can’t accept herself?
- What does unconditional love for yourself mean?
- Why is it easier to accept other people more than we accept ourselves?
- Why dieting doesn’t work
- How can we stop a feeling of craving for something?
- How can we have a good relationship with food?
- Is over-eating the cause or a symptom of being overweight?
- Why you should give yourself permission to eat what you want.
- Can she love and accept herself when she doesn’t look the way she wants to?
- How can she open up the path to being the weight she wants to be?
- What qualities does she have that make her a loveable person?
- What technique will help her to stop beating herself up for gaining weight?
- How can she get into the energy of what she wants and how she wants to feel?