Coaching Call #176 – Using Meditation As A Tool To Help You HealBuy
This caller has tried the conventional treatments to try to heal her body and mind; pills, surgery and therapy but these methods feel uncomfortable to her so she’s started to disconnect from them. But what else can she use if these treatments aren’t working for her anymore?
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that I highly recommend meditation to help you raise your vibration and stabilize yourself, and this is what we do in today’s call. I take this client into a deep meditation where she gets in touch with her younger self and where she can find a way to relax her busy mind.
So, get yourself comfortable, close your eyes and relax because if you’re ready to slow it all down for an hour, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller feels she blocks the things she desires
- She’s suffered with ill health for many years and uses conventional treatments to try to heal; pills, surgery and therapy
- When she starts to feel uncomfortable with her treatments, she finds a way to disconnect from it
- What was going on in life before these physical symptoms started?
- What is her ill health reflecting back to her?
- What does being in control really mean?
- How do our minds get in the way when we’re trying to find memories that help us to heal?
- How do we learn to listen to our younger self?
- How can we use meditation as a tool to help us heal?
- Can being out in nature support us?