Coaching Call #146 – How Can She Start To Believe She’s As Worthy As Other People?
This callers finds it hard to believe in her own worthiness. To achieve abundance she thinks that certain skills and talents are needed, none of which she believes she has.
She also cares way too much about what other people think of her and she questions if her own opinions stand up against someone else’s. How can she overcome these issues and learn to accept that she’s just as worthy as everyone else around her?
Listen in as we work through her beliefs and to how she gives herself permission to be who she really is
This call is for you if you struggle with seeing your own worth when comparing yourself to other people.
Topics covered on this call
- She believes she should have certain skills and talents to have the abundance she wants
- What evidence does she have to support this belief?
- How do we measure true abundance?
- How can she get into the feeling of being abundant already?
- Who are the best people to speak to when talking about LOA?
- She wants to know how to stop caring so much about what other people think of her
- How can she validate her own opinions without feeling it’s wrong to do so?
- When is our inner guidance telling us that someone’s views are resonating with us?
- What obligation does she have when it comes to pleasing other people?
- Why does she get concerned that people will judge her and call her selfish?
- What evidence does she have to show her that she’s a good Mom?
- What message is our anger giving us and how can we express it in a healthy way?