Coaching Call #133 – This Mother of Two Wants an Amicable DivorceBuy
This client wants to divorce her husband but he is in total denial that the marriage is over. She’s ready to leave but she can’t make that final move, mainly because her biggest fear is that her children will turn against her if she does. She’s ready to move on but these obstacles are standing in her way.
Why is she coming up against so many obstacles to getting a divorce? Listen in as we work through the limiting beliefs that stop us from honoring who we really are.
If you are struggling with ending a relationship, either because you think it’s wrong, or are afraid of hurting someone or yourself, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- She wants to divorce her husband but he’s in denial that the marriage is over
- She has a fear that her children will turn against her if she leaves
- They’ve been to see a counselor but this hasn’t worked out for either of them
- Why is she coming up against so many obstacles to getting a divorce?
- How can she stop being afraid that her children will hate her if she leaves?
- How can she respond to her family and friends when they give her a hard time about wanting a divorce?
- How can she guide her children through this divorce to ensure they aren’t “damaged” by it?
- How can getting a divorce from a place of alignment differ from getting a divorce out of fear?
- Should she listen to other people’s opinions?
- What does a win-win situation look like for both herself and her husband?
- How can she move closer to her joy without judging her husband?
- What obligation does she have to her in-laws now that she wants to divorce their son?
- Does she really get to be happy while she’s in this situation?
- What’s the best way to handle her husband’s opposition to what she wants?
- How can she give herself permission to make the leap and move on with her life?
- When is the best time to take action?