Coaching Call #073 – Overcoming Her Fear of CommitmentBuy
This client wanted to face her fear of commitment. After taking herself out of the dating game for a while, she feared attracting the same terrible relationship she’d had before. Although she went out with a nice guy, she found herself compelled to break up with him. Listen in as we get to the root of her fear and shift some massive energy. All you commitmentphobes, listen up!
Topics covered on this call
- She felt her intuition told her to break up with her boyfriend and she did, but now she’s not sure it was the right thing
- Was her decision based on intuition or fear? How can you tell the difference?
- The number one reason that most people stay in a relationship that’s no longer serving them
- Is it possible that they might get back together one day?
- She thinks that what she wants is “lame”. Why that is
- She says that she wants to get married, but does she?
- Getting to the root of her fear of commitment
- She stopped dating for a few years after a terrible relationship to try and regroup. Why that was an unusual and brave thing to do
- Will she recreate that terrible relationship now?
- Figuring out what her actual (not feared) relationship vibe is right now
- What if she’s finally ready for commitment, but the guy she loves isn’t?
- The fastest way to get your vibration to go backwards (instead of where you want it to go)
- She feels that her empathic abilities get in the way. How can she tell what her stuff and what’s his stuff?
- She can’t seem to stop obsessing about his ex-girlfriend
- Figuring out what she really wants (not lame)
- Overcoming her negative expectations
- The technique I love to use to overcome massive amounts of resistance
I mentioned another call on empathy during this session. For those who would like to check it out, you can find it here: Coaching Call #067 – Her Friend’s Negative Energy Keeps Affecting Her