Coaching Call #067 – Her Friend’s Negative Energy Keeps Affecting Her
Light workers: Listen up! This one’s for you. This client felt as though her friend’s negative energy kept intruding on her. She would even be awakened in the middle of the night, only to find out that her friend had been having negative thoughts about her at that very moment. Listen in we figure out how and why was manifesting this situation, and what she could do about it.
This call ran a little long. I tried to cut it as much as I could, but my intuition wouldn’t let me take much out (actually, I pretty much took nothing out except some dead space and a couple of coughs…). Just when you think it’s over, it gets REALLY good, with a perfect manifestation of her resistance, right there on the call. I know. I’m such a tease.
Topics covered on this call
- She feels that other people’s energy is affecting her, even when she’s not around them
- She has been awakened in the night, because an angry friend was thinking about her
- The two reasons that can make people susceptible to being “affected” by other people’s energy
- As a light worker, does she have to feel someone’s pain to in order to be able to help them?
- How and why other people drag us down with their negativity and why light workers are often MORE susceptible to this phenomenon
- Why we don’t have to “protect” ourselves from other people’s energy
- What does it take to be able to feel comfortable in a crowd?
- What’s the best thing you can do when someone’s energy makes you feel like crap?
- The fallacy (and danger) of thinking that suffering is a part of your life, so you can learn “lessons”
- She can’t seem to get away from her friend’s negativity. It keeps “popping up”
- How living in other people’s heads really doesn’t serve her
- What she can do about her scattered energy
- The importance of “anchors”, and what they are
- Doesn’t she need to be aware of other people’s emotions? Isn’t this what awareness is?
- How her brain has been programmed to look for negativity
- What to do and what NOT to do when you’re getting a “bad vibe” from someone
- Why is she going through all this in the first place?
- Can she turn off her sensitivity to energy?
- She doesn’t want to attract any more needy people
- How to handle people who just want someone to complain to
- A better feeling perspective on people who are jealous of your happiness
- How to feel ok about people who are in pain, but whom you can’t help
- Can she just cut this negative friend out of her life?
- How can she learn to discern whom she can and can’t help
- A perfect example of how she invites the (negative) energy of others into her reality
- How the Universe is helping her learn how to focus and stabilize her vibration