Back to MP3 Recordings
Coaching Call #016 – Getting Over A Divorce After Being Cheated On
How to Feel Better, Parenting, Relationships & Love | helping others, negative emotions, RelationshipsBuy
Topics covered on this call:
- Her husband had an affair for the second time and she asked him to leave
- He’s shown no concern for her feelings at all. She wants to know how he can be so cold after being married for 27 years.
- She’s asking herself what she did wrong in order to invite these experiences (two affairs), and why she couldn’t make him stay.
- She’s experiencing a lot of fear – she’s afraid for her children’s safety, etc. She feels unable to handle crises, which is not normal for her.
- Why it’s important to give ourselves permission to feel bad sometimes.
- What spiritual people do to block their negative emotions.
- She thought she was moving into forgiveness, but actually went into denial.
- How certain cultures in particular cause women to de-prioritize their own feelings
- Looking for patterns in the marriage to give clues as to what the vibration actually is/was.
- How she trained those around her to expect her to manage their vibration.
- Resetting her priorities so that these processes will actually work for her.
- How we enter into abusive relationships with ourselves.
- She did all she could to make her extended family happy. Now that she’s left her husband, the family is giving her the silent treatment.
- How those who have the biggest hearts get taken advantage of the most – and what to do about it.
- What causes a feeling of resentment.
- Letting go of the idea that this is somehow her “fault” or that she’s being punished.
- How and why we manifest such huge, painful experiences.
- How those 27 years of marriage prepared her for where and who she is right now.
- Why becoming LESS tolerant to pain is a good thing and how this happened naturally for her.
- How her asking for a divorce was actually a manifestation of her evolution.
- She’s on the cusp of a whole new era of her life.
- Why her marriage did not fail and how it actually served her.
- A big ol’ rant in favor of selfishness.