Back to MP3 Recordings
Coaching Call #013 – Procrastination, Feeling Judged by Family, Shifting Beliefs Using Triggering Events
How Reality Works, How to Feel Better, Relationships & Love | family, negative emotions, Relationships, resistanceBuy
Topics covered on this call:
- She has a problem with procrastination
- She understands the Law of Attraction, and has had some great success with it, but can’t find a way to apply that to her housework
- LOA is NOT about trying to figure out how to love cleaning your house if you hate cleaning your house
- Trying to make the activity fun, etc. can be helpful is the resistance isn’t too big. When the resistance is big (like in this case), that won’t work at all.
- Figuring out what the end goal actually is (it’s not the clean house).
- Why doesn’t she like cleaning her house?
- What does a clean house represent to her?
- She doesn’t like people showing up at her house unannounced (people might see her dirty house)
- She wants to turn off her “lazy gene”
- You cannot overcome resistance with Willpower (which is what most people try to do)
- Letting go of old familiar beliefs can be scary
- She’s been focusing in the wrong place (on the band aid instead of the cure)
- Why putting a time limit on your commitment to focus differently is beneficial
- Digging down to find the real issue – an insecurity often triggered by her family
- She feels judged by her family for being too happy and wanting her life to be easy (for doing LOA work, basically)
- Feeling guilty when you get “something for nothing”
- Understanding why her family members judge her (it’s got nothing to do with her)
- Why lowering her vibration to make them feel better is never going to work, and what to do instead
- Your family members can be your biggest enemies or your biggest allies, depending on if you know how to use the information they present you with energetically
- Eliciting a different version from family members (or anyone)
- Using those family triggers to shift the insecurity
- An example of reworking negative events to shift beliefs (Starting around Minute 46:00)
- She has a family member who is a total know it all, which irritates the crap out of her
- Viewing this family member through the eyes of source to find the better feeling perspective
- Releasing the trigger of a specific incident so that it shifts the energy of the belief that caused it
- Tying all of this back to the procrastination – how her family “issues” are causing the procrastination
- What she can do in the next coming days to help soothe the procrastination