Back to MP3 Recordings
Coaching Coaching Call #004 – Being a Spiritual Being in a Physical Body
How to Feel Better, Limiting Beliefs, Parenting, Who We Really Are | being a parent, feeling better, LOA Advanced, non-physical/universe, releasing beliefsBuy
Topics covered on this call:
- Finding the balance between your physical self and Who You Really Are (how to be spiritual in a physical body).
- Why do we have physical bodies?
- Our bodies are not just machines.
- Integrating physical and non-physical.
- How can you stay in a high vibrational, happy shiny puppy place all the time?
- Losing your fear of contrast/negative manifestations.
- Do we have more than one level of consciousness?
- Why do we want the contrast?
- You have to/want to be ready for the level of consciousness you’re accessing.
- Feeling a “buzzing” while meditating or before going to sleep.
- When things seem to get worse after starting a meditation program.
- Finding true balance in our lives.
- The benefit of spending time by yourself.
- Shifting from being a really busy, driven person to someone who takes inspired action.
- She wants to help her strict Baptist parents understand this stuff.
- Why is she attracting her disapproving mother?
- Explaining negative core beliefs and why they’re so hard to release.
- She says that it doesn’t matter, but it does.
- What’s really happening when we care what others think.
- Letting go of caring what others think (finding a better feeling perspective).
- You’re always on the right path.
- Every manifestation has two purposes.
- How is perception tied to consciousness?
- December 21, 2012 – what’s going to happen?
- How does the awakening tie into the concept of ascension?