This caller knows how to manifest
, but what she does best is damage control – meaning when things go wrong, she turns them around very quickly. However, she can’t seem to manifest the big changes that she wants. She’s been working on manifesting a relationship
for quite some time, but it hasn’t come into her reality,
yet. She knows she has some resistance
and feeling that she will manifest a relationship, but it will come with something bad.
What is she avoiding if a relationship hasn’t manifested, yet? What does a good enough partner look like to her? How can she attract a healthy relationship? And, what resistance does she need to release to attract the man she wants?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re ready for a non-dysfunctional, healthy relationship.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller knows how to do damage control with unwanted manifestations.
- However, she can’t manifest what she truly wants, which is a relationship.
- Why are we more reactive than proactive when manifesting?
- What does a good enough partner look like to her?
- How can she align with knowing what she wants in a relationship?
- How can we attract a healthy relationship?
- What are good boundaries in a relationship?
- What is a non-dysfunctional relationship?
- How can she release her resistance to attract a relationship?
- Can men and women be just friends?
- How can she resolve her emotional energy with her dad?
- Should we allow ourselves to be vulnerable?
- Are we responsible for being someone’s painkiller?
- Is love and sacrifice the same thing?
- How can she change her mixed feelings towards a role model?