This caller is going through a marriage break up
. She’s never been in a broken relationship before, so instead of feeling empowered,
she’s feeling insecure
and frightened about what will happen. She believes her husband won’t give her an emotionally
easy divorce and all this uncertainty is affecting her vibration
and what she needs to focus on.
What does she want from the divorce? How can she react to her husband’s emotional reaction to her? What can she do that will bring kindness to herself when her husband gets angry? How can she set successful boundaries with her husband and move on to feeling empowered?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re going through a break up.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller’s marriage break up is causing a feeling of insecurity.
- Does she need to act straight away when she’s feeling insecure?
- Why do we need to raise our energy when we feel anxious?
- Does the path and the goal feel the same?
- How can she set boundaries with her husband’s reactions to her?
- How can she bring kindness to herself when her husband’s angry?
- Can we control someone’s emotional reaction?
- How can she set successful boundaries with her husband?
- How can she handle her son’s tantrums the LOA way?
- What is entitlement?
- How can she stand firm when she makes decisions?
- How can she allow her son to feel his negative emotions?
- What is a constructive anger release?
- Is a person’s first reaction their real reaction?
- When do we know when it’s time to leave a relationship?
- How do we know when something is serving us?
* This call was recorded before the US election.