This caller wants to move out of her mother’s house. The problem is she doesn’t have the money
to do that. However, recently, she manifested clarity
and realized she is using the money as an issue not to move out. If she did have the money she would now feel obligated
to move out and she’s not sure she’s ready for that.
She has a complicated relationship with her mom. Its become a co-dependent relationship and one where she is criticized a lot by her mom and her brother, so moving out is definitely something she’d like to do one day.
Why might she feel obligated to move out? What resistance comes up when she feels into moving out? How can she energetically leave home? And can she find the LOA way to deal with her mom’s, and brother’s, behavior towards her?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you have a complicated relationship with your relatives.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller doesn’t have the money to move out of her home.
- If the money came though she would feel obligated to move out and she is not ready, yet.
- What resistance comes up when she feels into having the money and moving out?
- Is she in a co-dependent relationship with her mom?
- Why do people stay in manipulative relationships?
- How can she energetically rework memoires about her brother and mom?
- How can she stop catering to her mom’s demands?
- What is a mother’s job?
- How can she step into love?
- How do we deal with manipulative people?
- When is compromise a good thing?
- How do we talk to a person who is screaming at us?
- Are we responsible for other people’s choices?
- How can she manifest a home of her own?
- How can she discover who she really is?