This caller has been married
for 45 years but things are changing in the relationship
. As she’s raising her energy
and getting more into the LOA
way of life, her husband’s energy is still in the muggle
stage. He’s a good guy, but she’s moving forward – she wants adventure and fun, but in his retirement
he just wants to stand still. This is just not working for her. As of yet she hasn’t had the conversation with him to explain how she feels.
So, how can she tell him how she feels? What can she do if they are no longer compatible? Can she force him to go places with her? And how can she set her boundaries successfully with him?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re moving forward and your partner is not.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller has been married for 45 years but things are changing in the relationship.
- She’s progressing in her LOA life and he’s standing still.
- How can she tell him how she feels?
- How can she release the trigger of not being compatible with her husband?
- Can she force her husband to go places with her?
- Why doesn’t she feel completely free already?
- How can she communicate better with her husband?
- Should we feel guilty if we want different things in a relationship?
- Are we responsible for how others feel?
- How can she best handle her husband’s triggers?
- When is the best time to walk away from a conversation?