This caller has a pattern of giving more than she receives back in relationships.
Recently she was in quarantine and two of her friends
didn’t check in with her which hurt,
because as a friend she would have done this and more. This experience brought up a feeling of being alone
and having no-one there for her. However, the one thing she has a real hard time with, is receiving love
– allowing herself to let people give to her the way she gives to them.
In today’s call we explore why she can’t receive love in the same way as she gives love. What childhood beliefs are behind her inability to allow love to flow to her? Why does needing love feel so bad to her? And, how can she learn to stream love to herself and experience the true meaning of love from someone else?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you find it difficult to receive love.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller believes she gives more in her relationships than she receives back.
- She was in quarantine recently and two of her friends didn’t check in with her.
- This brought up feelings of loneliness and no-one being there for her.
- How does she show love?
- Do all kind gestures towards her have to be repaid?
- How would she know that she’s a priority to someone?
- Can she release her belief that’s she not important?
- Why does needing love feel so bad to her?
- How can she stream love to herself as though she is God?
- How can she release her fear that wanting love is needy?
- Can she release her anger constructively?
- How can she let people love her back?
- How do we fulfil our own needs?