This caller is manifesting self-doubt
and a fear
from herself and others. She’s been deeply affected by the George Floyd
murder, and she wants to show her support for the cause, but she’s not sure how or what she’s supposed to do to express her emotions
around it. If she shows support, is she going to offend
someone, and if she doesn’t show support, is she telling the community as a whole that she’s doesn’t care?
In today’s call we are going to talk about the murder of George Floyd and the perspective of it from this caller. We explore how she feels about it and what she can do to make herself feel better with the choices she wants to make with supporting the worldwide feeling around it.
This call is for you if you want to know how to provide support for someone.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller is struggling with self-doubt and judgment from herself and others.
- She’s also been deeply affected by the George Floyd murder too.
- What emotions are coming up about George Floyd?
- Are we all part of the whole?
- Should we feel guilty for our feelings?
- How can we help others?
- When is the right time to act when helping someone?
- How can we honor someone’s journey?
- Do we need permission to feel our pain?
- How can we save ourselves?
- Can we take away someone’s pain?
- How can we acknowledge our anger?
- How does the Universe show us when we’re shutting down emotions?
- How can she feel good when she posts on social media?
- What does a pre-cursor feel like?