This caller is looking for relationships
with like minded people, with mutual benefits for both. She does meet people, but she hasn’t been able to find the kind of people she would want in her social circle. In a relationship she is always the one who gives more, so she would like to learn how to set boundaries
for herself. And, she knows that she gives unsolicited advice
because she wants to help
them out as much as she can so that they won’t fail. However, this advice is not always welcome and then she ends up feeling bad.
What belief is behind her need to help everyone she meets? Is there some emotional healing that needs to take place to release her belief? And, how can she stop giving unsolicited advice and learn when it is the right time to help someone?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you are the one who gives yourself wholehearted in a relationship, whether it’s asked for or not.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller is looking for like minded and mutually beneficial relationships.
- She also wants to learn how to set boundaries in relationships.
- She has a tendency to give unsolicited advice which usually doesn’t go well.
- What belief is behind her being too helpful when it has not been asked for?
- Why is she not attracting the relationships she wants?
- Is it her job to help her work colleague?
- Can she find a better feeling perspective about her colleague failing?
- How can she release her sadness?
- How can she allow herself to feel her emotions?
- How can she help someone constructively?
- Who is in charge of our reality?