This caller is having a hard time trusting
both herself and others, especially in romantic relationships
. She has a fear
that in a romantic relationship the other person will either cheat
to her and something will go wrong. She knows this fear comes from her teenage years when she saw her cousins cheating on their partners, but she also believes she’s not loved enough if someone is willing to cheat on her. To weaken her level of trust even more, she’s also been someone who did the cheating. So, what can she do to release all of this?
What makes a person cheat? Does cheating mean your partner doesn’t love you anymore? What’s behind her belief that she’s not loved enough if someone cheats on her? And, can she release these beliefs and have the relationship she wants?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you can’t get over your fear of being cheating on.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller has trust issues both with others and herself.
- She believes that in a romantic relationship the other person will cheat or lie to her.
- Is cheating part of the culture she grew up in?
- Why did she cheat on her boyfriend?
- Is cheating a co-creation in a relationship?
- Why do people cheat?
- Can a person who cheats still care deeply for their partner?
- Is love and respect intertwined?
- What happens when our vibration is set to things going wrong?
- Is she gaslighting herself?
- What’s the difference between integrity and telling the truth?
- Should we set boundaries with people?
- What belief is behind her fear of being cheated on?
- How can she release her fear of being cheated on?
- What does her ideal relationship look like?
- Why are we scared of feeling our fears?
- How can she have a better conversation with her boyfriend?