This caller has been releasing resistance,
but her reality
isn’t getting any better. She’s still suffering from health
issues, the bills are piling up, and there is less money coming in. To help her cope, she escapes into a fantasy world where she’s an orphan, and she’s creative and she’s someone special. She feels embarrassed
about going into this fantasy world, and she wants to release it because it’s having an impact on her now reality, but the thought of doing that makes her feel anxious and worried.
Why does she go into a fantasy world? How has her fantasy life served her? What beliefs are in there that make it so difficult for her to let go of her fantasy life? And, if we go into it and change her perspective on the people in it, can she use her fantasy life to change her now reality?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re trying to use your inner world to escape your now reality.
Topics covered in this call
- This caller uses a fantasy life whether she’s feeling ok or feeling anxious.
- She’s been releasing resistance, but her reality is still feeling stuck.
- Has her fantasy life served her?
- Is it shameful to have a fantasy life?
- Do her family’s beliefs have to be her beliefs too?
- Can she support her family without having the same beliefs as them?
- Why does she feel obligated to her parents?
- Are her parent’s fears serving them?
- What are her parents mirroring back to her?
- Can she see how powerful her parents are?
- Can she get a better relationship with her parents?
- How can she release the belief that she’s done nothing with her life?
- How can she get into the energy of being creative?
- Can she use her fantasy life to improve her now reality?
- How does our higher self support us?
- Does the truth have to hurt?