This caller suffers with anxiety and panic attacks
, and instead of getting better, for the last year, they have been getting progressively worse. She wants to get better, but she just doesn’t know where to start, because it feels too big for her mind to deal with. She’s tried to find a traumatic
event from her past which might explain the anxiety, but there was no specific memory
that came up. The main thing that triggers her anxiety and panic attacks right now is someone unexpectedly touching her physically.
Do we need a trigger or memory to clear anxiety? How can she release the anxiety she feels when someone is touching her? Do we release anxiety with our mind or by feeling it? And, if she steps into the energy of the anxiety will she be able to release it?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you have anxiety and panic attacks and you want to know how to release them.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller has anxiety and it’s getting worse.
- She wants to get better, but she doesn’t know where to start.
- There is no specific traumatic trigger that she can recall that would explain her anxiety.
- Do we need a trigger or memory to clear anxiety?
- Is there a pattern to her anxiety that she can work with?
- How is it best to handle a panic reaction?
- How can she release her anxiety when she’s being physically touched?
- Can we release our anxiety by feeling it?
- Why are we more afraid of our light than we are of our dark?
- Why is her anxiety getting worse?
- Should we fight our panic attacks?
- What happens when we step into the energy of what we’re feeling?
- Can anxiety be released incrementally?
- How can she release her emotions towards her boss?
- How does a healer help someone?