This caller is struggling with being lonely.
She lost her tribe
about 3 years ago and no-one has come in to replace them. She values long-term relationships
because she feels grounded and has a sense of belonging
when she’s known someone for a long time, but now, she doesn’t have that, and this hurts. She feels completely alone; there’s just no-one out there for her, there’s no-one around to make her feel secure
Why has she not manifested a new tribe? How can she release her need to hold onto long-term relationships that have passed? Is being lonely and alone the same thing? Can she begin to feel like she belongs and that she’s special while being alone? And, how can she align her energy so that her new tribe can come into her reality?
This call is for you if you’re struggling with loneliness and you want to attract more people into your reality.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller is struggling with loneliness, and she’s looking for her tribe.
- She’s been lonely for about 3 years and no new people are coming into her reality.
- What happened to her old tribe?
- How big a shift can we make in one go?
- Is our reality a reaction to our energy?
- Why are long-term friendships so important to her?
- What is she being challenged to do?
- How can she release her belief that she can’t figure things out herself?
- How can she align her energy with her perfect tribe?
- Should we conform to please other people?
- How can she release her limiting belief of not feeling special?
- Can she release her ex vibrationally and match herself with a new relationship?
- How do we attract into our reality what we want?
- When is the right time to take action?
- What are the best questions to ask when aligning your energy with what you want?