Two years ago, this caller suffered burn out
. She’s since spent her time shifting her energy
to get her back to where she used to be, and what she found were beliefs
that no longer served her. So, she decided to look for things that made her happy
and she also worked on finding out what it was she really wanted. This allowed her to access feelings of unconditional love
which she now wants to be able to access more of. But, instead of holding on to those feelings
she’s finding she’s bringing in more resistance
. She’s also uncovered a fear
of what other people’s perceptions are when she talks to them about her wanting this unconditional love. She’s scared that if she listens to their beliefs, which are different to her own, she will end up losing her own beliefs.
What is it she’s really trying access? Why is her resistance showing up when she’s trying to align her energy with unconditional love? What is the true meaning of unconditional love? And, why does she have a fear with other people’s perception of her and with losing her own beliefs?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you want to find out the true meaning of unconditional love, and also if you are not yet stable enough in your own beliefs.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller has for the past couple of years shifted a ton of energy to get back to what she knows.
- She has spent her time digging to find out what is not serving her anymore.
- This enabled her to feel unconditional feelings of love and freedom.
- She now wants to know how she can access this more and more.
- What is it that she really wants?
- Why does she fear other people’s perception of her wanting this unconditional love?
- Is the intellectual explanation of unconditional love the same as the emotional experience of it?
- How can she feel better interacting with people?
- How can she allow herself to have a different option to someone else about children’s behavior?
- Why should we not give unsolicited advice?
- How can we accept other people’s beliefs without judging them?
- What’s more important – someone’s words or their actions?
- Why are today’s kids struggling with the world?
- Are old limiting opinions now changing?
- How can we shine our light with our kids?
Blog post mentioned during the call:
Please note – LOA Academy registration is now closed.