This is a great call where we learn how limiting
it can be to judge
ourselves and others! This caller has beliefs
that limit her views about herself and other people. She’s enlightened
enough to know that these beliefs are not serving her and she’s now ready to release
them. So, what are these beliefs? The limiting beliefs about herself are with her appearance
, and the beliefs about others are with them being gay
So, here in this safe environment, where we place no judgment on what our limiting beliefs are, we dissect what’s behind her beliefs and we find what she’s looking for – a way to release her judgment of both herself and others.
If you have limiting beliefs where you find yourself judging yourself or others, this call is for you.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller has various health problems, some of which have been with her since birth.
- In what areas is she suffering because of these health problems?
- Where are her health issues coming from?
- Is being short unattractive?
- How can she release her limiting belief that she’s not beautiful?
- What emotion is behind her feeling of not belonging here?
- How can she release her feeling of not belonging?
- Are opinions wrong and should they be judged?
- What are the beliefs behind her feelings around homosexuality?
- Why is it a good idea to dissect our beliefs?
- Can our negative experiences progress us towards what we want?
- How can she learn to accept herself and others more?
- Can she release her need to hide?
- How can she release her feeling of disgust towards appearances?
- How can we step into beauty?
- Are our limiting beliefs wrong or just unwanted?
- How do we become our best-selves?