This caller suffers with anxiety and depression
. She’s in her 50’s and she’s now getting concerned about aging,
and that her husband, who is older than her, might die
before her. She’s always relied
on him; he takes care of everything, and if she lost him she doesn’t believe she’ll be able to look after herself. Without him she’d feel helpless, lost and alone
Is her anxiety and depression linked to her feelings that her husband will die before her? Does aging mean we have to get old and ill? If her husband does transition before her, can she find the support she’s used to? If she can find a way to feel better about growing older and being lost and alone can she release her feelings of anxiety and depression?
Listen in to find out more?
This call is for you if you want to know how to release your feelings of anxiety and depression.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller suffers with anxiety and depression which is getting worse.
- She’s 54 and she’s getting anxious about getting old and her husband dying before her.
- She’s tried getting off her anti-depression medicine but it’s made her feel worse.
- Why is withdrawing from anti-depressants so challenging?
- Will anti-depressants cure anxiety and depression?
- What causes anxiety and depression?
- Are we over-sensitive when we are able to feel energy?
- Why do we try hiding from our fears?
- Can she manifest the support she wants if her husband dies before her?
- How can she get into the feeling of not being alone?
- How can she release her limiting belief that’s she’s helpless on her own?
- When is the right time to come off anti-depressants?
- Why is she having these feelings of anxiety?
- What techniques can she use when she gets an anxiety attack?