This caller has the opportunity to take over the family business
. She grew up in Hawaii where her parents run their business, but she moved overseas, so she would now need to relocate
back to Hawaii with her husband and children. She always knew she would take over the business one day, but for a lot time she pushed the idea of it away. Her energy
is now lining up
with taking over the business, but she wants to be sure she can make it a success, and she also wants to overcome any doubts she has about the move.
Why is she having doubts about taking over the family business? What does she need to discuss with her parents to make sure they understand she’s going to be the boss and not them? Does she have to give herself 100% to the business for it to work out? And, how can she ensure the takeover works for her and her family?
Listen in to find out more!
Towards the end of the call we talked about weight loss, and just for you, I’ve added a link to ‘My (Effortless) LOA Weight Loss So Far…’ video. You’re welcome!
This call is for you if you’re about to embark on a new career or a new business and you’re having some fears coming up about it.
Topics covered in this call:
- This caller’s parents are ready for her to take over the family business.
- She wants the takeover to work but she has some doubts.
- What problems does she have taking over the business?
- Why do her parents need to let go of the business before she takes over?
- What conversations should she have with her parents about her role as the new owner?
- Can she take over the business and work remotely?
- Do we attract our reality or do we physically bang it into place?
- What’s holding her back from moving back to Hawaii?
- How can she get into the vision of what she truly wants?
- What action can she do that will then manifest into ideas for what she wants?
- How does she release the resistance that comes up around money?
- What’s a wealthy person’s attitude towards money?
- How does she work with her fear and the message it’s giving her?