This caller is a successful business owner
who’s now ready to take her business to the next level
. The problem is she’s not sure what that next level is, which is blocking her from taking any further steps with her business. She knows if she takes steps to grow
her business it will mean a lot more work, which brings up a feeling of being overwhelmed.
Coupled with this feeling of overwhelm is the responsible of employing people
who rely on her for their income
and her fear
of not selling enough to be able to pay them.
Is starting and growing a business an easy thing to do? What’s our biggest energy block when it comes to growing a business? As a business owner do we have to do all the work to get it grow into what we want? How can she align her energy with growing her business before taking any action? And, are there things she can do right now that will help her to overcome her fears of overwhelm once the business starts to grow?
If you’re a business owner who’s ready to expand, but fears are holding you back, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller has a successful kitchen design business but she’s blocked as to what her next step is.
- She wants the business to grow, but she feels the work will overwhelm her.
- Is starting and growing a business an easy thing to do?
- How can she see her fears as opportunities?
- Why should we dream big when we want to create our own reality?
- How can you market your business without spending money on advertising?
- How can she activate the energy of what she wants?
- Why does having a big vision help to create the reality you want?
- Do you have to visualize every day to manifest what you want?
- What do you do when people don’t buy into your vision for your business?
- What real time actions can she do now for her business?
- Why do the best tools for creating your reality lose their excitement so quickly?