This caller moved back home to where her extended family
lives, after being 4000 miles away for 4 years. Since being back she’s noticed this resentment
about her moving away 4 years ago and leaving her family behind, especially from her sister and brother-in-law. Obviously, this resentment gets to her, which she feels is unfounded, because her life wasn’t all a bed of roses while she was away; but still it hurts.
In this call we explore how family members, more than anyone else, can bring all our limiting beliefs and negative emotions to the surface, and we discover why it’s difficult to stabilize our vibration when we’re around them. We get into the nitty-gritty of a constructive anger release which allows you to say and do all the things you’d love to, but in a safe, controlled environment. Then, the next time you are with them, you’re able to set boundaries and maintain a high vibration around them.
So, if you have family members who drive you crazy, this call is definitely for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller moved back home after being away for years, but she’s experiencing resentment about being away for so long.
- Why is she now noticing this resentment from her family?
- Do we need other’s people permission to be happy?
- Why does her family resent her for moving away?
- What’s the difference between blaming yourself and taking responsibly for yourself?
- Can we manifest in someone else’s reality?
- How can she feel better about the resentment her sister shows her?
- What will a constructive anger release do for her vibration?
- How can she set boundaries with her sister and the rest of her family?
- Will setting boundaries with her family also make improvements in other areas of her life?