After being single
for 2 years this caller is now ready to be in a relationship
again. She knows that to align her vibration
with the relationship she wants, she has to take the need out of wanting it and tune her energy
towards a pure desire
of wanting it.
She already knows what kind of relationship she wants – she wants one that feels both easy and good to her. She wants a relationship where she doesn’t have to work too hard at it for it to work, and she wants a guy who doesn’t spend time stressing her out.
So, is there a difference between needing a relationship and a desire to have a relationship? Is the energy of these two emotional states different? What will the Universe show us when we’re focusing on something from a need vs. a pure desire? And, the relationship that she wants, does that even exist?
Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you if you’re feeling more needy about manifesting something rather than having a pure desire for it.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller wants to be in a relationship that feels both easy and good to her.
- What does it mean to let go of the need for something to happen?
- What does a real desire look like?
- Why is resistance sometimes difficult to spot?
- What does it mean to observe and experience?
- Why should we celebrate every win, no matter how small?
- What does the Universe mirror back to us when we focus on something?
- How do we build the belief that we create our own reality?
- How does inspired action feel?
- How can she release her limiting belief that she won’t meet someone?
- What are the things we do when we feel we’re in danger?
- How can we stop suppressing our resistance?