This caller’s original request for coaching was because she felt stuck and had no motivation to do want she wants to do which is to help women to raise their confidence and self-esteem. During the call she opened up about being trafficked for sex by someone she loved and trusted. The shame she feels for allowing this to happen to her and for not knowing better is still with her today. When she’s on stage she finds it difficult to open up about this experience which then makes it difficult for her to feel her audience in a positive way.
But, was she really to blame for this happening to her? Is the shame she feels warranted? Can she release this shame and feel empowered when sharing her message and life to her audience?
If you have feelings of shame that you want to know how to release, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call:
- This caller has no motivation to do the things she wants to do.
- In the morning she feels positive, but by the afternoon she feels low.
- Why is this happening to her?
- How can she feel better about doing her work on stage?
- Is she responsible for the experience of her audience?
- Who should she focus on when she’s talking to an audience?
- Is it ok and acceptable to feel negative emotions?
- Why does she blame herself when she was trafficked for sex?
- Could she have stopped this from happening to her?
- Why is trafficking more predominant in certain countries?
- Did her experience serve her?
- Why do people have sexual encounters without a connection to the other person?
- What does it mean to be empowered and how can she feel empowered?
- Can she choose which stories of her life to share?
- How can she align her energy with the relationship she wants?