This caller is a coach
but she’s not coaching people in a way that allows her to be who she really is,
because she believes people will find her weird, not normal and they might reject her. She wants to coach people in energy, spirit guides,
the stuff that most people would call weird
. Here, she gets into her flow
she gets to be who she really is. When she’s not being her authentic self and she’s off her path
, her body
will signal this to her and her health suffers
Can this caller release her fear that people won’t see her as “normal” (what’s normal anyway)? If she gives herself permission to shine and becomes authentic, can she be an inspiration to others? And, will her health issues go away if she takes off her mask and shines her light as brightly as she should?
This call is for all you guys out there who see themselves as weird, (you’re in great company because we’re all weird), and now you know it’s time….to be your wonderful weird self!
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has been struggling with a health issue and she is now ready to heal.
- When she is out of alignment with her true path, her body signals this to her by flaring up.
- What’s going on in her life when her body signals pain?
- Is her work contributing to her health issue?
- Why isn’t she doing the work she really wants to do?
- How can she release her fear that people won’t accept her for who she really is?
- Is there such a thing as a “normal” person?
- What are people actually feeling when they won’t accept her for who she really is?
- Can she inspire others when she allows herself to shine?
- Why is now a beautiful time to be alive?
- Will people gravitate out if she allows herself to be who she really is?
- How can she have an authentic conversation with others?
- Are we more supported when we allow ourselves to be who we really are?
- Can we fail at being our true self?