This caller is barely getting by
in her finances
and she’s not had a relationship
for years. She wants more of both, but she hasn’t really thought about what it feels like to have them, without feeling that she has to settle.
She has a limiting belief
that she chooses poorly when it comes to men, based on her past relationships, but, is this strictly true? Do any of us deliberately make poor choices?
Can she attract what she wants when she hasn’t learned how to step into the feeling of it, yet? Is settling really necessary when we are creating our reality? Should we go after what we truly want and how do we go about doing that?
If you know what you want, but stepping into it, so the Universe can bring it to you, is something you want to know more about, then this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller’s finances and relationship status are not in the best shape.
- She only ever has just enough money and she’s not had a relationship for years.
- She believes she chooses poor relationships, but is this really true?
- Are we being greedy when we go after what we truly want?
- Will having things we don’t currently have, make us happier?
- How will the Universe support us in getting what we want?
- Why do we attract unwanted manifestations?
- When we focus on what we want why are we hit with resistance?
- Should we settle or do we deserve to have what we want?
- Why should we activate the vibration of what we truly want?
- How can we get into the feeling of attracting the right relationship?
- Should we allow relationships to just unfold naturally?
- Why is it important to recognize pre-cursors?
- How can she couple what she’s learned, about attracting better relationships, to her money situation?
- Why do relationships bring up our biggest fears?
- How do we get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable?