This caller has become restless now that her children are growing up.
She’s a stay at home mom
who now is ready to go out into the world
and get a job
. The problem is that she doesn’t know what she wants to do,
which causes her to become frustrated with herself, because she believes she should know. She wants to be someone who helps others,
but she doesn’t think she has what it takes to inspire and uplift those around her. If she knew how to do this then her journey would be so much easier
Should we always know what it is that we want? Can we ever be who we want to be when we don’t know how to be that person? Can we inspire others when we don’t feel we have all that much to offer?
This call is for you if you are someone who wants to help and inspire others, but not knowing how is stopping you from shining your light as brightly as you can.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller is 50 and she wants to know what’s next for her, now that her children are growing up.
- She gets frustrated with herself, because she doesn’t know what she wants to do.
- How can she ease up on herself for not knowing what she wants?
- How can we create more without being dissatisfied with where we are now?
- Should we listen to people whose advice we don’t resonate with?
- How can she make the journey towards her destination feel better?
- Can she be the woman she wants to be?
- How can she shine her light on other people?
- What’s the difference between a state of being and a state of doing?
- How can we follow our intuition and learn to trust the process?
- How do people, who are living their dreams, inspire others?
- What is the purpose of life?