This caller is currently working freelance
, but it’s boring and the pay isn’t great
either. She wants her own business
, but she wants it to be fun
and have the financial freedom
she’s looking for. She knows what she wants, but she can’t get her imagination
to take her to a place where she can see it and feel it
Why is she struggling to focus and use her imagination for what she wants? Why is using our imagination such an important tool in receiving the reality we want? What beliefs is the Universe mirroring back to her with her current job and financial position?
This call is for you if you’re struggling to play pretend and your current manifestations are not bringing you what you know you truly want.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller wants to have her own business that is fun and pays well.
- Her current freelance job isn’t what she wants, but she can’t imagine anything better than this.
- Why is she struggling to imagine and focus on what she wants?
- How does the Universe mirror our beliefs back to us?
- What happens to our vibration when we have arbitrary expectations of ourselves?
- Is her lack of money showing her something important?
- Do we need to get angry before we can manifest what we want?
- Does failing at something mean we can’t have it?
- Should she focus on how her business will come together?
- How will she know when to take action?
- Why do some of our manifestations look different to what we imagined?
- What is the spectrum of empowerment and why are we motivated by pain?
- How can she clean up her resistance around what she wants?