This caller feels struck
both professionally and personally. She understands LOA but things aren’t manifesting the way she thinks they should.
She feels she’s made some movement towards what she wants but she’s just not sure where she’s heading
or if where she’s going will give her everything that she wants.
She’s experiencing precursors
but what do they actually mean,
and how does she know what they are leading her to?
How can she calm her mind when her fears about where her reality is heading, pop into her head? Are the precursors she’s experiencing important in the progression of a manifestation and what are they showing her? What is the progression of a manifestation anyhow, and what does she need to do so that she can line up her energy with what she wants?
If these are questions you’ve asked yourself and you want to learn more, then this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller applies LOA to her learnings but she’s still not manifesting what she wants.
- She feels she’s heading in the right direction but she’s still concerned about where she’s going?
- How can she trust the precursors that are showing up in her reality?
- How can she calm her mind when her fears come up?
- What questions can she ask herself that will make her feel better?
- Do we have to tell the Universe what we want before we can manifest it?
- What is the progression of a manifestation?
- What is the real function of our brain?
- Why does a belief become limiting?
- How can she line up her energy with what she wants in a relationship?
- What can she do when it feels uncomfortable getting into a better feeling visualization?
- What comes first, the vibration of what we want or the thought?