This caller has her own business, designing kitchens.
She wants it to be a success, but she doesn’t know how to take it to the next level.
She works long hours,
and her fear of disappointing her clients
causes her to not charge them
for any additional work
she does. She just feels she should be offering more
regardless of the extra work it creates for her.
Most of her work is from referrals and although she believes she should be out there marketing herself it’s not something she’s comfortable with. So how can she take it to the next level when she offers so much for free and she doesn’t like marketing herself?
Is there anything we should be doing when we have our own business? How can we change the feeling of “I should do this” to “I choose to do this”? And, how can we get into a good feeling place about charging money for the service we offer?
This call is for you if you have your own business and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
Topics covered on this call
- She’s a business owner who wants to take her business up to the next level.
- She believes she’s not yet successful because she’s overwhelmed by the amount of work she has.
- What resistance does she have around her business?
- Do we have to work hard to be successful?
- What does inspired action feel like?
- Is marketing our business the only way to increase sales?
- Why is it difficult to force ourselves to do something we don’t want to do?
- Are we being lazy when we’re not motivated to do something?
- What happens to our energy when we feel we “have” to do something?
- Can we adopt a more empowering feeling than “I have to do this”?
- Why is she willing to do extra work for clients and not charge for it?
- What is the Universe mirroring back to her?
- How can she manifest clients who are fun to work with?
- When is the right time to re-evaluate something that makes us feel bad?
- Is it ok to sit and not take any action at all?
- How can we trust that what we want will manifest?