This caller keeps trying to move into the reality she wants
but every time she thinks she’s getting somewhere, something happens to derail her.
After a lot of soul searching and inner work to find herself,
she now feels lost and overwhelmed.
Her life hasn’t turned out the way she thought it would; she’s a single mom, she’s in a job she hates, she’s living somewhere she doesn’t want to live and she’s struggling financially. She broke up with her recent boyfriend and although the relationship wasn’t healthy, she finds it difficult to break away from him. She now believes she’s not meant to be happy in this life, but thinks maybe she’ll get it right in her next life.
What limiting beliefs are keeping this caller from getting what she wants? Why hasn’t all the soul searching and inner work helped her to get the reality she desires? Is it really true that some of us are not meant to be happy; we are only meant to suffer?
This call is for you if you’re bumping up against too many obstacles that are stopping you from getting the reality you want.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller is frustrated because every time she tries to take a step forward, something happens to derail her.
- She’s been doing a lot of soul searching and in her own words, “It hasn’t been pretty.” Now she just feels lost.
- Is working on yourself helpful in raising your energy?
- What’s the difference between actually raising your energy and just voicing what you want?
- Why do we develop limiting beliefs when we’re not born with them?
- Should we have regrets about not releasing limiting beliefs earlier on in life?
- What is our purpose for being here?
- What’s the difference between being aware of yourself and finding yourself?
- How does the Universe support us so that we can move towards what we want?
- Is there a difference between being grateful for what we have and appreciating what we have?
- Whose advice should we take when we want to follow our dreams?
- Does time really exist?
- How can we stop giving our power away to other people?
- Are we responsible for somebody else’s manifestations?
- Should we settle for what we have regardless of how it feels?
- How can we start to honor and value ourselves more?