This caller left her last job
because her boss was a bully,
but since leaving she hasn’t been able to find another job.
all confidence in herself,
and doesn’t understand why she allowed herself to manifest these situations.
She was a general manager for a hotel and she used to dream of owning her own hotel, but without the money to fund it, she’s stopped daydreaming about it.
So, if we create our reality (we do), how did she manifest the bullying boss and not being able to find a job in the last year? Why has she stopped daydreaming about owning her own hotel, and how can she align her energy with what she really wants?
This call is for you, if you’re manifesting situations you don’t want, and you’ve now stopped daydreaming about the reality you truly want.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has lost confidence in her abilities to do the job she’s done for 20 years.
- Her previous boss turned into a bully so she left, but she hasn’t been able to find a job since.
- She doesn’t understand why she allowed this manifestation to happen to her.
- Is she really to blame for what happened and did she really screw up?
- How does resistance actually work?
- Why can’t she see the path she should be on?
- Why doesn’t she feel as passionate about her career as she once did?
- What’s the difference between a problem solver and a fixer?
- Can we fix things for people who are not aligned with the problem being solved?
- Why has she dismissed her dream of owning her own hotel?
- How can she overcome her resistance and raise her energy to get what she wants?
- What happens in our reality when we align ourselves with something we want?
- If we’re not aligned, no matter how much we want something, will it manifest in our reality?
- Do affirmations work and how do we use them to maximize their benefits?
- Why is she taking the hard road to the good stuff she wants?
- Does a win-lose scenario really exist?
- Why does it sometimes feel like our minds are working against us?