This caller is a songwriter who knows he should have all the success he wants by now, but it’s just not happening for him. It’s been his dream since he was a little boy, so why hasn’t it happened yet? He doesn’t just €œwant€ success; he €œneeds€ to be successful. He believes that when other people approve of him and his music, then he’ll know he’s made it!
What’s the difference between wanting something and needing something? What does the universe bring us when we desperately need something to happen? How can we align our energy so that what we want comes to us?
This call is for you if your wanting has turned into needing (and it’s still not showing up), and you’re constantly looking for the approval of others before you can feel like a success.
N.B. This caller agreed to have his name left in the call
Topics covered on this call
- He wants to have more success in the areas of his finances, in his career and his social life
- He finds himself being a hermit at times, although it’s not what he wants
- He knows he’s sabotaging himself in his career because he has some resistance that he can’t let go of
- What’s going on in his vibration that’s making these things happen?
- Why aren’t his business meetings working out for him?
- How much power is he giving the other person in his meetings?
- What are his limiting beliefs about getting the success he wants?
- What’s the difference between wanting something and needing something?
- Should an artist focus on their audience to get the success they want?
- How do we co-create with other people when we’re inspired to do something?
- What resistance does he have when he’s talking about what he wants?
- How can he stabilize his energy around other people?
- What causes us to become addicted to a substance?
- What changes will we see in our reality when we change our energy?
- How do we get into a better feeling place when we are afraid of something?
- Can we create something if our energy is not in alignment with it?