This caller believes she is starting from scratch again, following her divorce. She needs to find a job and have money of her own, but what she really wants to do is start a business being a Shamanic Practitioner. She doesn’t know if she can make it happen, and she doesn’t have the confidence to just go for it and make it the success she wants it to be.
What does she need to do to get herself into alignment with what she wants? When is the right time to take action and how can she make her dreams a reality?
This call is for you, if you believe you’re starting all over again (well, for anyone really), and you have a dream job in mind, but turning that into your reality is something that you’re struggling with.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has just gone through a divorce and is about to embark on a new life
- She starting from scratch again and needs a job but one that’s in alignment with who she is
- Is she really starting from scratch again?
- Why is she finding this LOA work so frustrating?
- Is her ill health and her feelings around money connected?
- Did the universe sabotage her chances of getting a job?
- How does unconscious growth work?
- What job does she really want to be doing?
- What limiting beliefs does she have around getting the job and the money she wants?
- If we can imagine something, can we attract it?
- How can we feel more confident about ourselves?
- Can we truly help others if we don’t help ourselves first?
- What can she do to get to her goals fast?
- Why does she feel that she’s not been successful?
- How can she achieve the feeling of abundance?
- What’s the difference between wanting something and needing something?
- How can we get our minds out of the way so that we can manifest what we want?
- When is the best time to take action?
- How do animals communicate with us?
- Why is it uncomfortable releasing our limiting beliefs?