This caller lives at home with her family and because they are quite domineering, she feels like she’s trapped. She’d love to live alone and have the freedom to do what she wants, when she wants but she can’t see a way to make that happen. Her biggest fear is that she won’t get what she wants until she’s old and then she won’t have a need for it.
What can this caller do to change her reality when right now she doesn’t have the freedom or the physical options to make it better? How can she regain her power and have more confidence around her family and express who she really is?
This call is for you if you feel trapped and you want to take back your power and be who you really are.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller has a fear that she won’t get what she wants until she old and will no longer have a need for it
- She lives at home with her family and she feels trapped because they are quite domineering
- Why does she think she’ll run out of time before she gets what she wants?
- When you feel trapped in your physical reality, what can you do to try to improve it?
- Why does she think living alone is a better option for her than what she has now?
- What should she focus on to get the peace she so badly wants in her reality?
- How can we take our fantasies and turn them into physical experiences?
- What do we do that can impede our progress?
- Why did her sister get upset with her when she decided to make changes to her life?
- Where does the feeling of fear come from?
- How much power did she give her sister when they argued?
- How can she get angry at her family without them being in the same room as her?
- What changes will she start to see when she starts doing the work?
- Why did she choose to be born into her family?