This caller wants to be a fashion designer but hasn’t as yet taken any steps towards this career. She believes if she was more attractive and had the qualities that other women have then she’d be able to create the reality she wants.
What does it mean to be a woman? What attributes define a €œworthy€ or €œquality€ woman? How can we overcome the limitations that we, as women, put on ourselves when we compare ourselves to one another?
So, if you’re a woman who doesn’t feel good enough, just the way you are, and you think you don’t have the qualities that women should have, this call is for you.
Topics covered on this call
- She wants to step into a reality that is completely different to the one she has right now
- How can she become a match to the reality she wants?
- Why isn’t she lining up her energy with getting what she wants?
- She gets upset when people tell her she doesn’t have the qualities that a woman should have
- What qualities does a strong and confident woman need to feel good about herself?
- Why does she stop herself from doing the things she’d like to do right now?
- How can she honor herself and still feel good about getting help from other people?
- What positives does a negative manifestation have and how can we benefit from it?
- How can she remain confident and strong with a passive aggressive person?
- What can she do so that she feels better when making decisions for herself?
- How does the LOA bring us things at the perfect time?
- When is the right time to take action?