Another one of my favourite calls. I think it’ll be quickly apparent why that is. This client wants to marry psychology and energy healing, with the goal of becoming a hands on healer. The discussion that ensued included a deep explanation of what healing is (all healing), how illness comes about, how to become a powerful healer, the limiting beliefs that all healers have to release, and a powerful message for those wanting to move into this life path right now.
If you’re at all interested in becoming a healer, whether it be through traditional or alternative means, this call is for you. I dare you to listen to it and not punch the air at least once.
Topics covered on this call
- She’s studying to be a therapist, and would like to incorporate more of what I (Melody) do
- She’s also like to get into hands on healing
- What exactly his healing and what does a healer actually do?
- How beliefs tie into both being healed and facilitating healing
- Why do people get sick (physically or psychologically)?
- What is a limited belief?
- Why people might actually choose (not consciously) to stay sick
- When are intellectual explanations of the healing process or the cause of the illness helpful?
- What causes the difference between a really good therapist and a crappy one?
- Why the actual healing modalities you use are pretty much irrelevant, and why they’re all valid
- How and Why Faith healing works (and how Jesus healed)
- Why healing without any methodology isn’t possible (and why that’s totally ok)
- How do you know which tools (healing methods) to use with which client/patient?
- Why, as a healer, you can’t really care about people’s pain (you can have compassion)
- How someone will manifest an incompetent doctor
- Why pharmaceuticals aren’t all €œevil€
- Why nothing works for everybody
- How I have such confidence in my beliefs
- Why trying to take away people’s painful experiences isn’t a good idea (or even possible)
- What if she’s inspired to do something, but is scared to?
- She’s afraid of losing herself and being overwhelmed if she allows too much healing energy to flow through her
- How to deal with the ego when it tries to get in the way
- Did she waste her time learning psychology (nope, and why not)
- How is the mind involved in shifting energy?
- What angels really are (yep, this is relevant, and no, we don’t get all preachy or anything)
- Why you should be most grateful for the person who is annoying you the most
- Does the healing process have to be hard?
- Why healers can no longer keep themselves small
- How can she know which healing modalities to study?